Director of Operations
Hailing from Russia via Houston Artem Musiychenko joins Legacy International as Director of Operations. Artem graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with degrees in Political Science and History. He also holds IB certification in Spanish Language from the University of Málaga in Málaga, Spain.
After graduating from the University of Texas, He entered the workforce in the legal sphere. Artem held dual roles for Toler Law Group PLLC and Napoli Shkolnik PLLC in both Operations and IT. Artem was able to help manage and execute large projects for multinational portfolios, litigation as well as manage internal IT infrastructure and best practices for Toler Law Group PLLC.
Outside of work, Artem enjoys traveling, hiking, discovering new ideas, and giving back to those in need. At the age of 16, Artem hiked Mt. Kilimanjaro as part of a multinational group raising awareness for handicapped orphans in Russia and was featured on Channel 1 Russia during this event.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- David Camp, SVP Sales Innovation & Training
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Stephanie Koontz, Controller
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Ashley Rust, Director of Marketing
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Stephanie Kelly, Executive Assistant