Vice President National Training
After earning his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration- Finance, Bob spent the first twenty years of his career on Wall Street in New York City, as a floor trader for Timber Hill Securities (now, Interactive Brokers NASDAQ: IBKR), working out of the World Trade Center. That took him to Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco, where he grew up, eventually holding six different seats on major US exchanges. Bob was a key part of a US delegation to Japan and South Korea to expand international trading platforms for the Pacific Stock Exchange, where he received the “key to the city” from the City of Osaka, Japan. He was also a regular on CNBC with Bill Griffeth and Ron Insana as a floor commentator. He also managed portfolios for Smith Barney before leaving behind Wall Street after 9/11.
After taking some time off, Bob embarked on a new path as he was introduced to the world of resort real estate. For the past eighteen years, Bob migrated from an on-site sales person (selling hundreds of millions in property) to sales training and strategic planning. His emphasis focused on developing strategic selling techniques for Luxury Resort and Lifestyle Master Planned Communities. Bob has helped facilitate over one billion dollars in real estate sales throughout the Western United States. Over these past years, he has hired, trained and help solidify sales teams for Developers in several states and multiple areas of the country.
Bob joined Legacy International in 2013 as Vice President of sales and training. Bob brings his vast experience and skills as a critical component to Legacy’s delivery and execution of its platform to achieve maximum performance to any sales mission.
Bob is married to wife, Randi Jo and has three children. He loves fly fishing and golf and can be found outside most of his leisure time.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- David Camp, Vice President of Sales Strategy & Innovation
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Ashley Rust, Director of Marketing
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Stephanie Koontz, Controller
- Natasha van Streepen, Marketing Coordinator