Vice President Sales
Chat is a native Texan who attended The University of Texas, holds a B.A. in Psychology and is a licensed Broker in Texas and North Carolina. With a diverse background in multiple property types, he has developed the unique skills to creatively package and sell properties in all market conditions. His experience involves the successful marketing and sales of dense urban mixed-use projects, suburban mixed-use projects, master planned communities, hi-rise and mid-rise condominium towers, urban townhomes and lofts, branded residences, destination resorts, luxury estates, land, conversions and work-outs.
As Vice President of Sales and Marketing and Corporate Broker for a FORTUNE 200 company’s luxury real estate division, he set the vision and was instrumental in selecting, recruiting and training the talent for his sales teams that consistently ranked as top performers in the industry.
Chat has a passion for real estate and has been involved in resort development and luxury lifestyle properties for the past 15 years working with some of the nations largest real estate companies and luxury brands including Centex Destination Properties, St. Regis, The Ritz Carlton, National Land Partners and Terramesa Resorts to name a few. He has run successful sales and marketing campaigns across North America resulting in over $800 Million in total sales for his clients and has a track record for delivering results were others could not.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven J. Guy, Vice President of Sales
- David Camp, Vice President of Sales Strategy & Innovation
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Tonya Gray, Senior Accountant
- Ashley Rust, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Natasha van Streepen, Marketing Coordinator