Vice President of Sales Strategy & Innovation
David Camp is a 20-year veteran in the resort and destination real estate markets with direct involvement in 17 Master Resort properties including Ritz-Carton Grand Cayman, Hammock Beach on Florida’s Atlantic Coast and Ko Olina Hawaii. He carries with him experience in all functional roles; including Sales and Sales Leadership, Training, Marketing, Product Design, Master Planning, Entitlements and Go To Market Strategies. David brings a very peripheral approach to projects that helps link together all the functional roles under one common objective… making sales! Throughout his career he has generated over $1B in luxury real estate sales and successfully launched over 17 residential developments.
As the Vice President of Sales Strategy & Innovation, David oversees the entire Legacy International portfolio with concentrated efforts in Arizona and the Bahamas. David engages projects at an early stage, assimilates and defines product and brand opportunities, aligns the collective needs of the project, and takes the plan to market with a bang.
As a father of three daughters and a number of four-legged children, David maintains an active lifestyle in Lakeway, TX which he has called home for over 11 years.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven J. Guy, Vice President of Sales
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Tonya Gray, Senior Accountant
- Ashley Rust, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Natasha van Streepen, Marketing Coordinator