Stephanie Kelly Ci
Stephanie Kelly comes to Legacy International as Executive Assistant to Philip Jalufka. Stephanie graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Economics and a minor in Business Administration. She started her career in the oil industry at age 16, working closely with her father, who owned an international hydraulic pump manufacturing company.
After graduating from UT, she first entered into the real estate world, working for a property preservation company. Stephanie held a dual role as Project Manager as well as Vendor Manager and managed a wide variety of real estate projects, including rehab, mold remediation, and demolitions. She also hired vendors nation-wide to carry out a vast array of projects.
After almost 2 years at DSI, she joined Brink Bennett Flaherty PLLC, a reputable Estate Planning law firm. Here, she gained valuable insight into drafting legal documents such as deeds, Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, as well as creating LLCs, LPs, Corporations, etc.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- David Camp, Vice President of Sales
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Stephanie Koontz, Controller
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Ashley Rust, Director of Marketing
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Stephanie Kelly, Executive Assistant