Stephanie Kelly Cid
Stephanie Kelly Cid comes to Legacy International as Executive Assistant to Philip Jalufka. Stephanie graduated from the University of Texas with a degree in Economics and a minor in Business Administration. She started her career in the oil industry at age 16, working closely with her father, who owned an international hydraulic pump manufacturing company.
After graduating from UT, she first entered into the real estate world, working for a property preservation company. Stephanie held a dual role as Project Manager as well as Vendor Manager and managed a wide variety of real estate projects, including rehab, mold remediation, and demolitions. She also hired vendors nation-wide to carry out a vast array of projects.
After almost 2 years at DSI, she joined Brink Bennett Flaherty PLLC, a reputable Estate Planning law firm. Here, she gained valuable insight into drafting legal documents such as deeds, Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, as well as creating LLCs, LPs, Corporations, etc.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven J. Guy, Vice President of Sales
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Michael Hahn-Conti, Director of Sales and Marketing
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Tonya Gray, Senior Accountant
- Ashley Rust, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Paige DeMoore, Marketing Coordinator