Tonya started her accounting career in Honolulu, Hawaii after graduating from the University of Hawaii with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree. She soon started working for an attorney who was also an entrepreneur. He owned many rental properties around the U.S. and 3 elder care homes. While working for him, he built several new elder care facilities and purchased many more rental properties. She soon began to discover her enjoyment in accounting was helping businesses grow.
After several years in Hawaii, she moved to Austin, TX. In Austin, she started working for a tech firm. This company started out with 5 employees but over 4 years grew to 50 plus employees with offices in 3 different states. After several years, she decided to start her own business so she could have more flexibility to travel between Austin and Ohio to spend time with her family.
Tonya enjoyed the next decade working for herself as an accountant for small businesses. She specializes in every aspect of accounting from payroll to personal income taxes but her passion is helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses. She processes a strong work ethic and strong communication skills that help business owners understand how money flows through their businesses so they can make decisions based on true numbers.
Outside of work, Tonya enjoys long distance trail running, Pure Barre, paddle boarding and yoga. Her passion is to help inspire others to realize that age is only a number and that anyone can pursue their dreams with dedication and hard work.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven J. Guy, Vice President of Sales
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Michael Hahn-Conti, Director of Sales and Marketing
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Tonya Gray, Senior Accountant
- Ashley Rust, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Paige DeMoore, Marketing Coordinator
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations