Legacy provides world-class consulting, sales knowledge and marketing expertise for resort-style, master-planned communities around the world. Our single objective is to maximize the return on investment to the developer through strategic management of the sales and marketing process. This is accomplished through consistent team member training and the use of an informed set of strategic partner relationships.
“Connecting extraordinary people to remarkable places.”
Our Five-stage Process is the best in the industry
Every member of our team is trained rigorously to know how to apply the Legacy Five-stage Process. Following an initial Discovery session, the five stages are:
- POSITIONING: Interview Stakeholders, Design and Hospitality, Project Brand Positioning and Research
- PLANNING: Assign Sales Team Leader, Conduct sales & marketing summit, Review/approve budgets and critical path, Define legal and brokerage requirements, Determine product segmentation and potential builder partners
- TRAINING: Personnel growth/expansion, Lead generation tactics, Fulfillment processes, Networking, Personal business planning
- EXECUTION: Determine product release method, Set appointments, Determine ROI objectives and measurement systems, Implement training, Reporting and Action Planning
- REVIEW: Refinement and Execution (people, training, strategy and
Who we are
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Legacy International is a real estate consulting, sales and marketing firm, specializing in Resort Master Planned Communities
Why our clients choose us
- Depth of strategic partnership.
- Professional selling system, higher learning environment for Sales force
- Best-in-class experienced sales and marketing leadership team
- Integrated business partner with full alignment
- Customized real-estate solutions
Explore Current & Completed Communities in our 4 areas of specialization
Residential, Active Adult, Resort, Metropolitan
Our numbers demonstrate real ROI
Explore our success metrics
Legacy has organized brand development, project functional area organization, product definition, strategic partnerships and sales plan/budgets for 49 major real estate assets throughout the Americas. We currently deploy 25 sales teams, representing in excess of $550 million in annual sales revenue and more than 1,450 transactions.
Connect with us to learn about our Five-stage Process and discuss how we can improve the ROI of your development.