A Letter From Legacy CEO & Founder Philip W. Jalufka
As we continue to understand the gravity of this history-making medical pandemic, our various Legacy organizations continue to explore how we can play a role in addressing the needs of our families, strategic partners, homeowners, and warriors in our many lifestyle communities throughout the nation. Our hearts are heavy as we witness the pandemonium that has unfolded over the past several weeks. However, it is in these defining moments that we have the opportunity to come together to show what living in a community really means.
In present times where we are bombarded with information about our limitations and what we can’t do, we are setting our sights on what we can do as an organization. In the short term, this means continuing our culture of giving by providing financial contributions to our Heroes for Freedom Foundation. We are also evaluating opportunities to support hometown and national efforts as we further evaluate how best to impact those in need. Our America is the greatest place in the world to call ‘home’…let’s win, together.
We are blessed to live in a time where modern-technology has given us the ability to continue our business of sharing remarkable real estate opportunities with others from anywhere in the world. I am happy to report our Team members are connected remotely, maintaining business continuity, and making business happen…the stories are simply incredible. At the heart of the matter is a requirement and a desire to redefine the meaning of ‘home’; we hear it daily on our virtual conversations…best part – this is our passion: creating special places for friends & family to create memories and change lives!
Legacy’s Teams and Communities are strictly adhering to best practice regulations advised by health industry leaders, national and local government officials, and our trusted Legacy network. The health and safety of our Team Members across all of the Americas, while challenging, is of paramount importance.
Our unwavering commitment to our people, our partners, and the continued success of the company during this time is defined by the following:
- All our offices are operating in accordance with state and local guidelines; especially social distancing and best practices to stay healthy according to the WHO.
- Our Design, Development, Construction and Sales initiatives continue – as execution parameters dictate, along with our robust Investment activity.
- There will be Big Ideas moving to execution in very short order – you will want to stay tuned!
- We are continuing to assess the situation, anticipating the commercial and residential real estate markets will return to above normal conditions. A momentous opportunity we will be ready to service.
- Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our people: The Legacy Team, strategic partners, and the thousands of lives we have impacted over the last two decades.
We strongly believe this challenge will pass and are confident that the God-given attributes that make our communities and country vibrant and resilient will lead us to a much-anticipated elimination of the COVID-19 virus. Despite what has transpired throughout this journey, I am comforted knowing that Legacy will come out on the other side of this with a higher level of education and resources to help us serve our customers better than ever before.
Our Leadership Team connects every morning to evaluate the most important information and experiences from one another, our owners, and the authorities. To everyone that has participated in the creation of a very special, Legacy “we appreciate you!” We put our full faith and trust in God to see us through this journey and look forward to the forthcoming resolution ahead for our people, our communities and our country.