Sr. Director of Marketing
An Austin native and proud Bobcat alumna from Texas State University at San Marcos, Ashley fell in love with the new home real estate industry shortly after beginning her career in Houston, TX with Texas Regional Home Builder and Residential Developer CastleRock Communities. After three years of learning the full spectrum of new home marketing in the dynamic Houston market, Ashley moved back to Austin and joined Legacy International as a Marketing Coordinator in March of 2016. Now as the Sr. Director of Marketing, she is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for all communities in the Legacy Communities portfolio while also providing business development support for Legacy International.
As the head of the marketing department, Ashley has the privilege of wearing many different hats to accomplish whatever mission is set before her including: creating and maintaining community marketing budgets, digital media management, graphic design, social media management, event planning, print collateral design, email marketing, business development presentations and much more. Her diverse skill set and passion for new construction was recognized by the HBA MAX Awards naming Ashley the 2019 Marketing Professional of the Year. Ashley is dedicated to using her marketing expertise to help Legacy grow and exceed goals year over year. Her driven personality allows her to adapt quickly to the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of the vigorous new home real estate industry.
In Ashley’s spare time she can be found soaking up the small town charm of the Texas Hill Country with her husband, two children, and Siberian Husky Lexy.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- David Camp, SVP Sales Innovation & Training
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Stephanie Koontz, Controller
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Ashley Rust, Director of Marketing
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Stephanie Kelly, Executive Assistant