An Austin native, Ashley graduated with honors from Texas State University at San Marcos prior to beginning her career in new home residential marketing. Ashley began her career in Houston, TX with CastleRock Communities, a Texas Regional Home Builder and Residential developer. As the first and only marketing employee for the company she gained valuable experience in a multitude of marketing functions including graphic design, contract negotiation, digital advertising and branding. This position provided the unique opportunity to build the marketing department from the ground up. Receiving very little training and being expected to perform at the highest level, Ashley quickly learned how to work independently and efficiently. During her time with CastleRock she redeveloped the full digital platform for the company resulting in an increase of online traffic by 60% while simultaneously saving over 50% in online marketing expenses.
After moving back to the Austin area, Ashley joined Legacy International as a Marketing Coordinator in March of 2016. She is solely responsible for the planning, design, and execution of all marketing functions for Legacy International as well as their Builder Partner Legacy DCS. Since joining Legacy, Ashley has been instrumental in the coordination and design of digital outreach, community events, print collateral and business development strategy. As the sole marketing employee for Legacy DCS, Ashley is responsible for enforcing strict brand standards across digital and store front platforms. Ashley oversees all marketing operations for Legacy’s custom home build on your lot program as well as the resort community offering found throughout the Texas Hill Country and Texas Coast.
With vast experience in new home marketing, Ashley’s driven personality has allowed her to adapt quickly to the fast-paced and ever-changing nature of this role. Ashley is dedicated to using her marketing expertise to help Legacy grow and exceed goals year over year. Working alongside an incredible team of talented professionals, Ashley’s impressive work ethic and passion for real estate make her a value asset to the Legacy team.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven J. Guy, Vice President of Sales
- David Camp, Vice President of Sales Strategy & Innovation
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Tonya Gray, Senior Accountant
- Ashley Rust, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Natasha van Streepen, Marketing Coordinator