Director of Operations
Jake graduated from Texas A&M University in 2016 with a degree in Finance from Mays business school. Although his passion has always been real estate, he spent a period of time after college as a Financial Consultant. This allowed him to develop a deep understanding of investments and insurance along with the inner workings of small businesses planning. These experiences provided him the opportunity to guide and educate people through the tumultuous path of personal finance in addition to strengthening long term relationships that he values so highly.
As the Director of Operations for Legacy Performance Capital, Jake is tasked with understanding all projects on a comprehensive level and communicating with various Developer-Builder relationships all functional areas of these projects. His focus is to maintain accountability to project critical paths and accurate timely reporting. Communication and investor relations management are his highest priorities.
Born in Shiner, TX, Jake loves spending his free time anywhere near salt water or volunteering in the community of Shiner. While attending Texas A&M University, he was a member of the Corps of Cadets and Parsons Mounted Cavalry. These experiences taught him the value of Honor, Integrity, Discipline and Selfless-service which he continues to implement into his business practices on a daily basis.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- Steven J. Guy, Vice President of Sales
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Tonya Gray, Senior Accountant
- Ashley Rust, Marketing Manager
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Natasha van Streepen, Marketing Coordinator