Mandy van Streepen
Chief Operating Officer
Mandy hails from South Africa, where she earned a degree in Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing. Mandy spent the first 15 years of her career in advertising, working at two of South Africa’s premier advertising agencies as an Account Manager on accounts that included BMW, Alitalia Airlines, Nashua and MTN Mobile.
Upon moving to the U.S., Mandy continued her marketing career and expanded her capabilities to include project management, honing her skills in managing personnel, processes and procedures. Mandy’s love of people and developing relationships, along with her passion for creating procedures and ensuring goals are met, makes her a great fit for Legacy International.
At Legacy International, Mandy served as the Director of Marketing for the McCombs Properties Portfolio. She used her extensive marketing, operations and project management experience, working with the sales teams, marketing companies, developer, builders and various vendors, and served as the driving force behind setting and achieving goals for the McCombs Properties Portfolio. Helping out on several other portfolio’s and new business presentations gave Mandy the opportunity to expand her horizons at Legacy where she now serves as the Chief Operating Officer.
See other team member bios
- Philip Jalufka, President & CEO
- Mandy van Streepen, Chief Operating Officer
- David Camp, Vice President of Sales Strategy & Innovation
- Chat Wynne, Regional Director
- Allan Schweinburg, Vice President of Sales and Marketing - East
- Rafael de los Reyes, Vice President of International Sales
- Staci Wimbush, Vice President Marketing
- Angelina Kirkpatrick, Senior Sales Strategist
- Ashley Rust, Director of Marketing
- Stephanie Kelly Cid, Executive Assistant
- Jake Jalufka, Director of Operations
- Stephanie Koontz, Controller
- Natasha van Streepen, Marketing Coordinator